miercuri, 25 martie 2009

Next

If I were...

If I were a month, I would be June.
If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday.
If I were a time of day, I would be 21:00.
If I were a sea animal, I would be a shark.
If I were a direction, I would be straight ahead.
If I were a virtue, I would be Faith.
If I were a historical figure I would be Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire.

If I were a planet, I would be Earth.
If I were a liquid, I would be Water.
If I were a stone, I would be Marble.
If I were a bird, I would be a Peahen.

If I were a flower/plant, I would be a black rose.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be a summer storm.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a piano.
If I were an emotion, I would be wonder.
If I were a sound, I would be the sound of a piano.
If I were an element, I would be fire.

If I were a song, I would be Autumn Rain.
If I were a movie, I would be Gone with the wind.
If I were a tv-series, I would be Grey's Anatomy.
If I were a book, I would be Tinerete Furata.
If I were a fictional character, I would be a vampire.

If I were a food, I would be bittersweet, yet delicious.
If I were a city, I would be New York.
If I were a taste, I would be sweet and sour.
If I were a scent, I would be obsessive.
If I were a color, I would be black.
If I were a fabric, I would be silk.

If I were a word, I would be Faith.
If I were a body part, I would be a Brain.
If I were a facial expression, I would be :|.
If I were a subject in school, I would be Philosophy.
If I were a cartoon character, I would be Cat Woman.
If I were a shape, I would be a circle.
If I were a number, I would be 13.
If I were a car, I would be indestructable.
If I were an item of clothing, I would be a pair of gloves.

Niciun comentariu: